Saturday, February 14, 2009

An afternoon at Picasso's Cup...

with Logan...

Courtney was sick so she couldn't go, but we had
a good time just hanging out & painting some
hearts for Valentine's Day to hang from our
chandelier with some ribbon!







And speaking of painting... look what has arrived!
I know for sure some of you will recognize the logo
on the box.  Kim did a beautiful job on the "C" for
Courtney's room.  It looks so cute hanging above
her dresser.  Let me just say her work is amazing,
the packaging impeccable, and the enclosed thank 
you note is just the sweetest.  I know... I've got to
get some photos of it up in Court's room.  Soon.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!! The hearts turned out great!! The story about the hearts - even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts are so cute and what a fun thing to do! I can't wait to see that canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love painting pottery, and what a great idea & activity. Eric and I always have a place we visit when we vacation in Daytona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU will have to post pictures once it is hanging up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!! I wish we lived in a bigger town just so I could do stuff like this with my kids.

    Can't wait to see pictures of her room. Her stuff is SUPER CUTE!! Thanks for the link!

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hearts are adorable! Fun times!
    I'm excited to see the insides of the box!!!
    Happy day wishes~ Les

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in on you hun. Hope all is well. Hugs, Les

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...