Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving & Thankfulness...

for the blessings in my life... for...

my family...
family: The love of my life {the man of my dreams} & the children of my dreams {two of the most amazing kids ever}.
my framily...
framily: n. Friends or blood relatives to whom we would actually choose to be related, because the relationship is mutually respectful, close, supporting and affectionate. The favorite people in our lives we would include in our family, whether they are blood-related or not, typically because we love them.
God's grace...
grace: n. Unmerited gift of the divine favour in the salvation of sinners.



I am so blessed!


What are you thankful for?


Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful list! i am thankful for all those things as well! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...