Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day 2008...

Our little tree...
Logan got a remote controlled helicopter...
stocking stuffers...
some jeans for school...
Logan got Courtney the last book in the Twilight series...
more stocking stuff...
Curtis's mom got him a set of Obama coins!?...
Seriously!?*
Our day was nice and quiet.  Curtis's mom & stepdad came over and we opened gifts & ate breakfast.  Then all of us went over to his cousins house.  The gift game was terrible... I have never seen so many people put such little thought (some none at all) into something that should be so much fun!  The only reason we went was so the whole family could be together.  Curtis's Nana wasn't going to go if we didn't and all that would do is create more tension in the family.  I really wish I had taken some photos of his Nana, but I didn't.  Nobody took pictures of anything!  I got a new camera, so I'm hoping to get her over to the gardens and take some photos with the kids before we go back to school.  Thing 1 (aka... Courtney) & Thing 2 (aka... Logan) had a great Christmas.  They really didn't ask for anything and loved most of what they got!  
The evening was so peaceful & quiet!  The kids were exhausted and Curtis had to be at work early the next day, so they all went to bed early.  I just took the opportunity to enjoy the peace & quiet and my favorite decoration in one of my favorite rooms!
Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Lovely to see!
    Happy almost 2009 to you and yours!
    Cheers~ Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your little tree is beautiful! Great pictures!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...what is the deal with the coins. I mean really...really???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...