1. I would wear jeans (from the Gap...my favorite), a cami/tanktop & a cardigan every single day if I could...with flip flops, sandals, or peep toed shoes of course!
2. I love poetry & sayings, but can't stand anything really gushy or cutesy!
3. I am adopted!
4. I love to get pedicures, but rarely go because I am deathly afraid of getting some sort of fungus!
5. Other than store-bought or restaurant food...I don't eat food prepared by anyone unless I personally know them and have visited their home on multiple occasions...Like at church functions or work or holiday stuff (yuk)!
6. I want to live in a renovated warehouse in some up&coming downtown with a first floor filled with huge tables, fabric, sewing machines, books (tons of books), craft stuff....paint, brushes, paper...you name it! I would spend my days (wearing my every single day of the week...outfit of choice) with young mothers and their children teaching them that they are worth every bit of their being...teaching them how to connect with their kids on a creative level. Teaching them how to sew beautiful things for their children that they could never afford to buy (I've wanted stuff for my children that we absolutely couldn't afford, but luckily I knew how to sew).
Enough random things about me! Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted