Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was tagged...

a month ago by Rachel... who I wish lived closer to, because she is just the sweetest person and seems like any one of my best girlfriends that live around here.  Well, I am supposed to tell you all six random things about me you don't know and then pick six of you to do the same, so here goes:

1.  I would wear jeans (from the Gap...my favorite), a cami/tanktop & a cardigan every single day if I could...with flip flops, sandals, or peep toed shoes of course!

2.  I love poetry & sayings, but can't stand anything really gushy or cutesy!

3.  I am adopted!

4.  I love to get pedicures, but rarely go because I am deathly afraid of getting some sort of fungus!

5.  Other than store-bought or restaurant food...I don't eat food prepared by anyone unless I personally know them and have visited their home on multiple occasions...Like at church functions or work or holiday stuff (yuk)!

6.  I want to live in a renovated warehouse in some up&coming downtown with a first floor filled with huge tables, fabric, sewing machines, books (tons of books), craft stuff....paint, brushes, paper...you name it!  I would spend my days (wearing my every single day of the week...outfit of choice) with young mothers and their children teaching them that they are worth every bit of their being...teaching them how to connect with their kids on a creative level.  Teaching them how to sew beautiful things for their children that they could never afford to buy (I've wanted stuff for my children that we absolutely couldn't afford, but luckily I knew how to sew).

Enough random things about me!  Here are the rules:
1.  Link to the person who tagged you
2.  Post the rules on your blog
3.  Write 6 random things about yourself
4.  Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5.  Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6.  Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

7 comments:

  1. You are so funny about your pedicures!! :) I love them and got one yesterday. :) Your number 6 sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with number 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    Thank you so much for the tag...I'll play along soon. It is so much fun to learn some random things about our bloggy friends. And yes, your #6 sounds like a fabulous thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hysterical. I could be saying numbers 4 and 5 myself. Amen! Thanks for the sweet shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag, I've posted, and I am with you on those pedicures, we have several people here who have gotten staph infections, so I will not go back, and your outfits sound a lot like mine. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning,
    I am the same about foods being prepared by others. eek... It creeps me out to think they may not have washed their hands.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...you tagged me and I totally dropped the ball or uh tag!! So sorry!! I will Kim totally agree with #5.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...